Filled with empowering quotes and affirmations along with practical exercises and tips, this journal will encourage you to reflect upon the moments and experiences that bring you happiness and inspire you to harness your happiness in a meaningful way.
Cultivating healthy habits can help you to boost your individual wellbeing and mindful habits like focusing on a journal will encourage you to be present, turning your focus away from negative events.
Noting the things that make you happy and expressing gratitude for them has been proven in a study by Harvard Health to make you feel more "positive emotions, relish good experiences, improve their health, deal with adversity, and build strong relationships."
Filled with beautiful illustrations, filling in this journal is an opportunity for the reader to ignore the negativity in day-to-day life and focus on what brings them joy.
Measures 7.48 H x 5.79 W
128 total pages
Jewelry Care & Tips
Jewelry Care & Tips
Most Fan Sparkle jewelry is made from a zinc alloy and is neither sterling silver nor real gold. In limited cases, some pieces may be silver plated and will always be stated as such in the product description.
Follow these simple steps to extend the life of your fashion jewelry. In essence, keep it dry, tarnish free and away from:
- Other chemicals (chlorine & other cleaning liquids)
- Don't use jewelry cleaner. Cleaner designed for silver, gold or platinum is too harsh for fashion jewelry.
- Last on, first off. Put your jewelry on after you put your clothes on and before you take your clothes off.
- Remove during activities. This includes sports, gardening or anything that could cause physical damage.
- Avoid air. Even for fashion jewelry, air makes metal tarnish. Store your jewelry in a pouch, box or even a sandwich bag with the air squeezed out.
- Clean it. This can be done with anti-tarnish paper or even an eyeglass cloth.
Some of our pieces feature a sliding closure. Please take caution when using this mechanism and avoid adjusting by pulling on a single chain or charm. Instead, firmly grasp the piece and gently slide the mechanism to the desired position.